Indian Designer ANAND KABRA and his gorgeous designs

While going through the collections at Wills Lifestyle India Fashion Week 2011, i couldnt resist myself but look at the clothes designed my this amazing guy ANAND KABRA. His Latest Autum Winter Collection is superb, especially the traditional indian wear. So you have beautiful lehengas wid cholis and sarees to salwar kameezes. Love the colors he has used and would love to see a lot of celebs wearing his creations at various weddings and events.

I am putting 5 of my favorites from his collection. Post your comments and let me know what you think of them. Which amongst the 5 is ur favorite and which celeb would u like to see wearing it.
My Favorite is the yellow one.
Much more success to you Mr. Kabra :)





No comments:

Post a Comment